This venue is one of Saint John’s most popular wedding destination and it’s easy to see why. Their outdoor gazebo is a perfect choice for couples looking for a ceremony on the beach and the banquet hall offers stunning views of the lake and surrounding park. With a neutral palate this venue can be tailored to your style and budget holding up to 330 of your favorite people. To add the icing on the cake Lily Lake is not only a landmark in the area but it is also a non-profit that takes their proceeds and puts it back into the community helping younger kids in all types of different camps. So not only is it a beautiful venue but it also has a great cause behind it.
Dedicated wedding venue
Accommodations: Available nearby
End time: 1:30am
Bridal Suite: No
Bar terms: Cash, tab, open bar
Parking: Plenty of free parking
- Room availability from 9:00 AM
- In house Satellite Sound System
- Microphone and Podium for speeches
- Table Linens including white table cloths, white or black napkins and white table skirting
- Skirted Head, gift,cake, guest book, candy bar , punch station table
- Cocktail tables on the licensed upper deck and bar area (seasonal availability on deck) and weather permitting
- Easels draped with linen for seating plan, pictures or signage
- Table Stands and Numbers
- Bartender(s) provided (with bar sales under $400.00 there is a bartender fee of $75.00 maximum 3 hours/ $25/per hour, per bartender)
- Riser provided (Head Table) up to seating for 14 guests
- Proper power supply for Bands or DJ’s
- Complete setup of Chairs & Tables, including: silverware, glassware, plates, and the dismantling of the room, tables and chairs. Decorations are the responsibility of the Decorator or Bride & Groom. We welcome your wedding decorator to enhance your set-up with all your own embellishments.
- Hospitality & Sales Manager to guide you with the planning of: DJ’s, Decorators, Florists, Cake Decorators, Chair Covers, Officiants, Photographers, Videographer’s services and much more.
- Lily Lake’s onsite Coordinator is included in the room rental! Their on-site Banquet Coordinator’s responsibilities are to oversee Lilly Lake staff, details of food and beverage service and ensure proper flow of your event from beginning to end!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Being one of the most popular wedding venues this location books well in advance so don’t delay in booking if you have your heart set on this venue.
55 Lake Drive South
Saint John, N.B E2K 5S3