I have a soft spot for poolside weddings, and this setting and view is beyond gorgeous. As they describe, Las Teraz provides “you with an oasis in the heart of Moncton within an art gallery surrounding a shimmering pool and plenty of space for your family and friends to gather.” Besides the gorgeous backdrop the staff at La Teraz offer time-saving and stress-relief with their experience and knowledge to ensure that your most special day becomes unforgettable. Brides rave about the amazing food and quality of service that this venue offered them. This is definitely a venue that should make the top of the list for Moncton Brides.
Dedicated wedding venue
Accommodations: Available nearby
End time: On request
Bridal Suite: No
Bar terms: Cash, tab, or open bar
Parking: Complimentary parking for 40 vehicles
- 10 hour day for the event for the inside and outside covered terrace.
- 2 additional hours for decorating.
- Red rose petals for the pool, Feather pen with black ink for ceremony, Ring Bearer pillow, bird cage for envelopes, cake knife and lifter, 2 vases for the Bride and Groom for the sand ceremony and 3 smaller vases for the parents or children.
- $300 reduction on package if choosing our DJ services for ceremony and reception
- Sound system: microphone for speeches and vows, podium plus 1 projector and screen for the entire evening, Lighting for dance.
- Setup and changeover for ceremony with white patio chairs and reception inside at the same time with (value of $300).
- Mixology Studio Bar service with Artistic Director.
154 Church Street
Moncton, N.B E1C 4Z7