Another plus, is the venues close proximity to countless hotels and attractions which means that your out of town guests will save money on taxis to and from the wedding and have a large selection of hotels to fit any budget. Besides the great location, I really like how this venue offers a relaxed and charming vibe. You have the ability to decorate the day before, choose your own caterers and other vendors that you heart, and that you and your girls can use the onsite B&B to get dressed and ready before walking down the aisle. Bonus? You’re super close to the casino so the party can continue as late as you’d like!
Accommodations: Available nearby
End time: Varies, can be extended to 12:30am
Bridal Suite: Yes. Two B&B rooms & living room from 11 am Saturday to 11 am Sunday provided.
Catering: Couple’s discretion
Bar terms: No outside alcohol
Parking: Plenty of free parking
Saturday, mid-May through to October designed for 50 to 150 guests
Rental Rate Includes:
- The cost of both the on-site ceremony and the reception.
- The wedding ceremony can be held mid to late afternoon and then exclusive use of the Magnetic Hill.
- Winery from 6:00pm to 12:30 am.
- 40 x 60 foot white special events tent with side walls, chandeliers, globe string lights and 20 x 16 foot dance floor.
- Two B&B rooms and living room from 11 am Saturday to 11 am Sunday.
- Restored historic 1867 barn, a sitting courtyard and gazebo which are great areas for wedding ceremony, pictures or a wine and cheese tasting experience.
- Rental starts on Friday at 1pm to decorate the tent.
- Twenty round 5 foot tables, six 2.5 x 6 foot rectangular tables and 170 chairs.
- We also provide the Special Facility License so a bar can be set-up after 6pm by the caterer or trained bartender to provide beer and spirits to guests. No free bar and license regulations must be followed. Wines served are Magnetic Hill Winery exclusively and a minimum of two bottles per table will be purchased. A minimum of 24 bottles. No De-corking fee charge.
Weekdays or Friday evening, mid-May through to October designed for up to 40 guests
Rental Rate Includes:
- Exclusive use of the Magnetic Hill Winery from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Two B&B rooms and sitting room from 11 am to 11 am the following day.
- Restored historic 1867 barn, a sitting courtyard and gazebo which are great areas for wedding ceremony, pictures, a wine and cheese tasting experience and reception.
- Rental starts on booked date at 11 am to decorate the barn area. Sitting courtyard available an hour before the wedding.
- Four round 5 foot tables, three 2.5 x 6 foot rectangular tables and 40 chairs.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
No linens, dishes, or decorations are provided by the winery so you will have to factor this into your budget.
860 Front Mountain Road
Moncton, N.B E1G 3H3