There are very few wedding venues out there where the brides have nothing but glowing things to say about their wedding/planning process at a particular site, and this is one of those venues. The catering and venue itself all get outstanding reviews, which should mean a lot to any bride out there looking for the perfect place to have her reception. If you’re looking to get married in downtown Fredericton in a convenient, beautiful, historic building and you have a budget to play with, this should absolutely be an option.
Accommodations: Ideally guests would stay at the hotel
End time: 1:00am
Bridal Suite: Yes
Bar terms: Couple or guests supply
Parking: Plenty of free parking
- Help with planning and onsite organization from their Wedding Specialist.
- Complimentary Bridal Suite.
- Complimentary champagne in their Bridal Suite.
- Complimentary breakfast for two.
- Complimentary menu tasting for two.
- Flexible menu designed to work with their budget.
- Banquet space at their disposal for the entire day at no additional charge.
- Discounted guestroom rates.
- Facilities for gift opening and rehearsal dinner.
- IHG® Rewards Club for guest rooms as well as host food & beverage.
- Choice of one of their two classic venues, the Ballroom or the Jr. Ballroom.
- Complimentary facility use for photos, including spectacular views of the Saint John River.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
With any wedding reception being held at a hotel there is always a risk that guests will sneak away to their rooms for a BYOB hotel room party. Great entertainment and the AMAZING catering should entice your guests to stay within the ballroom.
659 Queen Street
Fredericton, N.B E3B 5A6
Photo Credit: Kandise Brown Photography