A special thanks to each of you for making 2016 such an enjoyable and amazing year at carats & confetti. The website continues to grow each month beyond my wildest expectations. This growth has occurred entirely from the support of readers like you-thank you for helping to spread the inspiration.
Thank you for sharing this website. But even more, thank you for sharing the work of the talented wedding vendors of our region and the message that Maritime brides deserve to have everything they need to create a wedding they will love.
So with 2016 coming to a close, I’ve decided to look back at the posts you loved the most this past year.
- Do You Know How To Create A Wedding Planning Binder? I’m not surprised that this post made my top posts because the first step every bride-to-be should take is creating a wedding planning and inspiration folder (or Pinterest Board) to stay organized. This post broke down step for step how I created my own wedding planning binder.
- 5 Alternative Ideas For The Best Bachelorette Party Ever. This was one of my favorite posts that I wrote this year and clearly you liked it too! Planning unique things to do for bachelorette parties in any city is one of my favorite things to do and it seems like others wanted to know some different bachelorette ideas too.
- Recipe For Love Bridal Shower. I’m not surprised this was one of my most popular posts because it featured one of the most gorgeous bridal showers. Inspired by the bride’s love of food and baking, this shower is filled with steal-worthy activities, special moments, and gorgeous decor ideas that any foodie would love.
- Yorke Photography. One of my favorite things about carats & confetti is that I get to meet so many interesting and talented wedding vendors of our region. It was a pleasure to meet Matt and Chera, the dynamic couple behind Yorke Photography and I’m not surprised this made my top posts of the year. They are an adorable and uber talented couple and reader’s clearly enjoyed meeting them too!
- 15 Classy Bachelorette Party Supplies. This was also one of my favorite posts to write this year. I know a lot of ladies are tired of the crass bachelorette party supplies that dominate the party scene so I’m not surprised that readers are looking for some alternative decor ideas.
Whether you have been reading carats & confetti for one week, one month, or longer, thank you. This blog owes its success to the support of its readers. Thank you for reading. And thank you for sharing these posts with others.
I look forward to an exciting 2017. I will continue to work to see that Maritime brides have everything they need to feel beautiful, inspired, and equipped for every step of the bridal journey. I hope you will join me.
DON’T FORGET IT: PIN IT!